- 3 medium fresh peaches (Or enough to fill pie shell with peach halves.)
- to taste sugar
- 3 tablespoons unbleached flour (level)
- 3 cups half-and-half or 3 cups coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel Peaches, cut in half and remove stones.
- Arrange halves cut side down in an unbaked pieshell.
- Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon with cream to make a paste.
- Pour over peaches.
- Place in hot oven 450 degree F.
- Bake 10 minutes or until shell begins to brown.
- Reduce heat to moderate oven (350 degrees F.).
- Continue baking for 30 minutes or until peaches are done.
- Cool and serve cold.