Recipe by Pinay0618
Fresh peaches, topped with a luscious cream cheese filling and a crisp topping of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and apple pie spice, would make the perfect finale to a summertime meal.
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 3⁄4 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 cup flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 5 cups peeled and sliced peaches
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F For the Crust, mix oats, 1 1/3 cups flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and apple pie spice in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press half of the mixture into the bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Reserve remaining mixture for topping.
- For the Filling, mix peaches, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup flour, cinnamon and apple pie spice in medium bowl. Add peaches; toss to coat. Layer over bottom crust.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons flour in small bowl until smooth. Spread over peaches. Top with reserved oat mixture.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.