Recipe by Kree
This is a delicious and refreshing smoothie. The peaches, honey, and almond extract taste heavenly together. Plus each serving only has 0.5 grams of fat. This is from Peach Perfect by Sherri Eldridge.
Top Review by ladypit
I have a ton of frozen peaches to use and this was a delightful way to do so. I used fat free soy milk and omitted the ice cubes since mine was frothy from the frozen peaches. I found that I needed closer to 4 tbsp. of honey to get the taste I wanted (I started with 2). Really lovely creamy fruity flavor.
- 1 cup chopped peeled peach
- 1 cup skim milk (or soy or rice milk to make it dairy-free)
- 3 -4 tablespoons honey (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 -10 cracked ice cubes
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree peaches in blender.
- Add milk, honey, and almond extract and process until smooth.
- With blender running at high speed, add ice cubes one at a time and process until smooth. I would recommend shutting down the blender while you're actually adding the cubes!
- Pour thick shakes into two tall glasses and serve with a sprig of mint.