Recipe Junkie's Note:
From the book, Caramel Knowledge
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 thin mint cookies (Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies or Kiebler's Grasshoppers)
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices
- 1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1Break up 12 of the cookies into small pieces (6 to 8 pieces per cookie - not tiny crumbs).
- 2Drain the peach slices and put them in a bowl.
- 3Count them to see how many you have.
- 4Since this recipe makes 6 servings, divide that number by 6 - that's how many peach slices you have for each parfait.
- 5It's probably between 3 and 4.
- 6Divide the broken cookies into 3 equal piles.
- 7Divide the first pile equally into the bottoms of 6 eight ounces glasses (regular tall drinking glasses).
- 8Drop a scoop of ice cream into each.
- 9Top with a peach slice or two (about 1/3 peach supply).
- 10Sprinkle into each glass the pieces from the second cookie piece pile.
- 11Top with another scoop of ice cream and another peach slice or two.
- 12Put in the last of the cookie pieces, the last of the peaches and one more scoop of ice cream to fill each glass.
- 13Stick two mint cookies into the ice cream at angles to form a V.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Cookie Ice Cream Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 115.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
thin mint cookies