1 hr 40 mins
A Sinful Coffee Cake that melts in your mouth from the first bite. Great to enjoy with milk in the morning or ice cream at night! Just don't get caught eating more then one bite, this is a good ol' southern recipe!
My Private Note
Bundt C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter (1 cup)
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 cups fresh peaches
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease your bundt pan.
- 2Using a hand mixer, or if you have one of those fancy kitchens, a standing mixer, and beat your butter until it is light and creamy.
- 3Gradually mix in your sugar until you get a light and airy texture.
- 4Next add your eggs in, one at a time. Make sure each egg is thoroughly mixed in before adding the next egg.
- 5Go ahead and add in your vanilla and cinnamon.
- 6Whisk your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- 7Next we're going to add in our flour mixture and our sour cream. Alternate these two ingredients; 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 cup flour and so on until you're out of flour and sour cream.
- 8Now it's time to layer your cake. Add 1/2 of your batter to the greased bundt pan. Then add your peach mixture, spreading it evenly throughout the pan. Top with the remaining batter and smooth.
- 9Bake on 350 degrees F for 50 minutes to an hour.
- 10Now this cake is already sweet enough, but who wouldn't want just a little icing on top --.
- 12Mix together all of your ingredients: butter, powdered sugar, jam, and vanilla to make a thick rich icing.
- 13You can either just ice the top of the cake or heat it up in the microwave or on the stove and drizzle it over the top.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.7
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 132.9 mg
- Sodium 409.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 44.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g