Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is simply wonderful and not too sweet. I adapted this from a BH&G recipe. You don't even have to get the mixer out for this one! It's best served warm.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl mix first 6 ingredients.
- Cut in butter to resemble coarse crumbs.
- In a small bowl, combine the next 3 ingredients.
- Add to flour mixture all at once.
- Stir until just combined.
- Fold in peaches.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch, greased pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minute until toothpick comes out clean.