Peach Cobbler With Cheddar Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Place the peaches in a greased baking pan.
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch and salt, then sprinkle over the peaches.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice, almond extract over the peach mixture.
- Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the biscuits by combining all of the biscuit ingredients and stirring well.
- Remove the baking pan and drop the dough onto the hot peach mixture and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the biscuits are done.
- Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream.