Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Wonderful. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices in syrup
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix (or 18 ounce package white cake mix)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dump all ingredients, in layers, in order as given, into a 9 X 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45- 50 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- If chopped nuts have a tendency to brown too soon, cover pan with foil after 40 minutes.
I have been making something similar to this for years. My only changes is to use a spice cake mix and eliminate the coconut. This is wonderful and I would give it 10 stars if I could.
This was very yummy. It was so quick and easy to make. Thanks for posting.
Very good and sooo easy!