Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Got this recipe from Simple and Delicious Mar/Apr 2008.
Make and share this Peach Cobbler Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking power and soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. Beat until just combined.
- Pour half of batter into a greased 13x9 inch pan. Combine pie filling and peaches: spread over batter. Drop remaining batter by tablespoonfuls over filling.
- Topping: Combine the brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over coffee cake.