- crushed ice
- 2 -2 1⁄2 ounces rye whiskey
- 2 1⁄2 ounces peach nectar
- 1 dash bitters
- 5 slices frozen peaches (wedges, halved)
- 3 -4 fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a large wine goblet with crushed ice. Gently muddle the rye, peach nectar, dash of bitters, peaches, mint, and a squeeze of lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Pour over ice and serve cold.
- Note: At first, the rye can pack a real punch; as the ice and fruit melt, they mellow it into a wonderful summer drink.