Recipe by CaliCook
This is the all-time best recipe for cobbler. I found it on a blog by a scrapbooker, who said it was her grandma's recipe. I've made it many times, always with fresh peaches, once in a Dutch oven outside. It always is perfectly delicious.
- 7 -8 cups peaches, sliced fresh or canned
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Put peaches in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- Add eggs, toss with fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over peaches.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.