Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the all-time best recipe for cobbler. I found it on a blog by a scrapbooker, who said it was her grandma's recipe. I've made it many times, always with fresh peaches, once in a Dutch oven outside. It always is perfectly delicious.
- Put peaches in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- Add eggs, toss with fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over peaches.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.