Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very simple and easy dessert with ingredients I usually have on hand.
- 946.0 ml peach, drained, reserving syrup
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 14.79 ml butter
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml almond extract
- 236.59 ml boiling reserved liquid plus water
- 473.18 ml Bisquick
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 59.14 ml sugar
- milk (enough to make like pancake batter or soft dough)
- Line baking pan with peaches.
- Mix next 6 ingredients and pour over fruit.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls over mixture and bake 375-400°F for 30 minutes.
This is how my Mother made her peach cobbler and it is the most delicious way to go! I only had peaches in extra lite syrup but it still worked fine. great recipe. Made it for breakfast :)
I was given a huge pail of Biscuit mix and in searching for recipes to use it up, I came across this one. This recipe was easy to make and tasted delish! Thanks for posting it :)
My hubby is in heaven! He loved this one and it is so easy to make I will make it often. Thanks!!