Very simple and easy dessert with ingredients I usually have on hand.
Make and share this Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart peach, drained, reserving syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup boiling reserved liquid plus water
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- milk (enough to make like pancake batter or soft dough)
- Line baking pan with peaches.
- Mix next 6 ingredients and pour over fruit.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls over mixture and bake 375-400°F for 30 minutes.