Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have not made this, but it sounds wonderful, and very easy!!
- 1 (29 ounce) can canned peaches, drained and sliced
- 5 slices white bread
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fruit in baking dish (8x8 or larger).
- Cut crust from bread, and cut bread into strips. Place strips over peaches.
- Mix sugar, flour, egg and butter. Blend well, and pour over bread strips.
- Bake 35 - 45 minutes or until golden brown.
It was good and easy to make. My cobbler just came out a little bit runny but that was because I forgot to drian one of the cans of peachs but otherwise it was really good. And I saved the crusts in a container so I can use the in red pudding.