- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place butter or margarine in a 9x13 inch pan and melt in oven while it is preheating.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder. Stir in milk.
- Remove pan of melted butter or margarine from oven. Pour mixture into pan, but DO NOT STIR. Spread pie filling onto batter, without stirring.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until fruit is bubbly and batter is set and golden brown.