Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick easy dessert. Received this recipe from my mother-in-law. I tasted this at her house and thought it was great.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup self rising flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup (reserve heavy syrup)
- In a 8x8-inch pan melt butter in a 350°F oven.
- In a mixing bow mix sugar, flour and milk.
- Remove pan with melted butter from oven and pour flour mixture into it. Do not stir. With slotted spoon arrange peaches on top of mixture leaving space between each. Pour heavy syrup over all.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Yummy and quick. I sprinkled cinnamon on top