- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon reduced calorie stick margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup fat free skim milk
- cooking spray
- 16 ounces canned sliced peaches, drained (reserve juice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. In a large mixing bowl, combine biscuit mix, brown sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Using an electric mixer on low, mix in softened margarine until mixture is crumbly. Add milk and blend thoroughly.
- Spread batter evenly on bottom of an 8"-inch square pan coated with cooking spray. Place peach slices on top of batter. Pour reserved juice evenly over peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Slice into 9 equal squares. Refrigerate leftovers, then reheat before serving.