Recipe by Kalice
This is a really easy recipe, that kids and adults love. I serve it with basmati rice and green beans. I also use South African peach chutney that is readily available in Australia (called Mrs Balls or Wellingtons).
- 6 chicken breasts (I like to halve larger ones)
- 0.5 (4 ounce) jar peach chutney (more if you like a lot of sweet sauce)
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preaheat oven to 180c/350f.
- Combine peach chutney and mustard.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a greased baking dish, I use a Lasagne dish.
- Cover chicken with chutney mixture, then sprinkle cheese over.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for a further 5-10 minutes until juices run clear.