Some delicious recipes come from a mistake. This recipe happens to be one of them. I was planning on making this with orange Jello and orange yogurt. Being in a hurry I picked up the peach yogurt instead of orange. In my defense, they are the same color. : ) Fortunately I had on-hand some peach jello and a can of peaches. This is now my family's favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve Jello in the water.
- 2Add the yogurt and to the jello and whisk together to incorporate.
- 3Add Cool Whip and, with a rubber spatula, mix together thoroughly.
- 4Add the peaches (as much as you prefer saving a few whole ones for the top).
- 5Mix thouroughly.
- 6Pour into a serving bowl (I prefer to use a glass bowl).
- 7Put into the fridge until set.
- 8Top some peaches and a dollop of Cool Whip before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Chiffon Jello
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 123.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free peach gelatin mix