Recipe by dojemi
Some delicious recipes come from a mistake. This recipe happens to be one of them. I was planning on making this with orange Jello and orange yogurt. Being in a hurry I picked up the peach yogurt instead of orange. In my defense, they are the same color. : ) Fortunately I had on-hand some peach jello and a can of peaches. This is now my family's favorite.
- 1 (3 ounce) sugar-free peach gelatin mix
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 (6 ounce) containers peach yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (fat free or lite)
- 1 (16 ounce) peaches (lite and cut into bite size pieces leaving some whole for the top)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jello in the water.
- Add the yogurt and to the jello and whisk together to incorporate.
- Add Cool Whip and, with a rubber spatula, mix together thoroughly.
- Add the peaches (as much as you prefer saving a few whole ones for the top).
- Mix thouroughly.
- Pour into a serving bowl (I prefer to use a glass bowl).
- Put into the fridge until set.
- Top some peaches and a dollop of Cool Whip before serving.