Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I created. Very refreshing! I've used different flavors of gelatin and yogurt (make sure they are the same flavors). I made this as lite as possible using lite canned peaches. It can also be made into a pie using a reduced fat graham cracker crust. I always double the recipe. I've also made this with orange gelatin, orange yogurt and mangarin oranges (see photo), and also with cherry gelatin and black cherry yogurt.
- 1 (1/16 ounce) packagesugar free peach gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- 2 (6 ounce) peach yogurt
- 1 (12 -15 ounce) cansliced peaches, cut into bite-size pieces (drained)
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Stir in yogurt till well blended. Using a whisk works very well.
- Fold in whipped topping with a spatula.
- Fold in peach slices.
- Refregerate for at least 2 hours.