Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruity, wonderful chicken salad with light dressing. Note: cook time doesn't allow for cooking the chicken.
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 peach, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix the salad ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Combine dressing with salad stir and enjoy.