Recipe by lazyme
Super simple! Super tasty!
Top Review by loof
Your description of this dish says it all - easy and delicious! This smelled so good cooking all day that by dinner time we couldn't wait to try it and it didn't disappoint. I used peaches in juice instead of syrup, so at the end of the cooking time I mixed in a little corn starch to thicken the sauce a bit. Just loved the flavor combination - thanks for posting the recipe!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peach halves in syrup, one can drained
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- fresh peach, sliced, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in slow cooker and add canned peaches, juice from 1 can and dried onion soup mix.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken and cooked fruit to platter.
- Cut fresh peaches and place slices around chicken and cooked peaches for garnish.