Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Super simple! Super tasty!
Make and share this Peach Chicken (Crock-Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peach halves in syrup, one can drained
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- fresh peach, sliced, for garnish
- Place chicken in slow cooker and add canned peaches, juice from 1 can and dried onion soup mix.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken and cooked fruit to platter.
- Cut fresh peaches and place slices around chicken and cooked peaches for garnish.
Your description of this dish says it all - easy and delicious! This smelled so good cooking all day that by dinner time we couldn't wait to try it and it didn't disappoint. I used peaches in juice instead of syrup, so at the end of the cooking time I mixed in a little corn starch to thicken the sauce a bit. Just loved the flavor combination - thanks for posting the recipe!
Can this recipe be done in large batches in a roaster oven?