Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One more S&W recipe, which is where I go for fast and easy recipes, when too tired to cook, or in a hurry to get dinner on the table.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned peaches, drained
- 1⁄4 cup gingersnap crumbs (optional)
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and whipped topping in bowl.
- Layer cheesecake mixture, raspberry jam and peaches in parfait glass. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Garnish with whipped cream and mint sprig if desired.