These disappear fast - especially now with fresh peaches. In winter, tinned peaches may be used, or even apricots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1Butter a 13 X 9 X 2 inch pan.
- 2For base layer: Sift together graham crumbs, flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, zest and salt; add butter and toss with a fork until butter is distributed.
- 3Add egg and blend well.
- 4Pat evenly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake crust 10 minutes while preparing filling.
- 6Make cheesecake layer: Beat cheese, sugar and vanilla until combined well.
- 7Add egg, juice, flour and salt; beat until smooth.
- 8Spread evenly over crust.
- 9Arrange peaches symmetrically in one layer and bake 20-25 minutes or until just golden.
- 10Let cool, sprinkle with icing sugar and cut into 3 x 1 inch bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (981 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g