Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Paula's Home Cooking
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup peach jam, plus
- 1 cup peach jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar and butter.
- Mix well and place in the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform cake pan. Make sure to press against the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Set crust aside.
- Prepare the filling by beating the eggs and cream cheese together.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and continue beating until well blended.
- Add 1/4 cup peach jam and mix until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and top with remaining 1 cup peach jam.
- Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate overnight.