Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for appetizers or summer desserts!
- 1 large cantaloupe
- 1 cup orange juice
- 5 -6 large peaches
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (dry Chardonnay or sweet Moscato work best)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, more to taste
- sliced strawberries (to garnish) or kiwi (to garnish)
- Cook peaches with cinnamon until soft, remove from flame.
- Blend in 3/4 of the cantaloupe and puree.
- Pour in orange juice and wine. Return to flame and simmer 1/2 hour.
- Before serving, dice the remaining cantaloupe very small, stir into soup.
- Garnish with halved strawberries and/or sliced kiwi.