Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Cream together the sugar and butter.
- Add the flour, milk, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Spread fruit evenly over the top of the batter and pour juice from canned peaches ov er top.
- Bake in at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes or until fully browned on top.
- Makes 1 - 8x8 inch cake
- Peach Cake 3 egg, beaten 1 3/4 cups white sugar 1 cup vegetable oil 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 cups sliced peaches 1/2 cup chopped pecans Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, oil, flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, peaches and peacans.
- Mix thoroughly by hand.
- Pour into prepared 9x13 inch pan and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 50 minutes or until done. Makes 1 - 9x13 inch pan
I tried this because my Mom loves peaches, and comes over for dinner often. I loved surprising her and she really loved the cake. And it was so easy too. Thanks for a new favorite recipe!!!
Very light peach flavor.I only needed to bake it 30 min. Very easy to make, glad it used the peach juice so there was no waste. I agree it makes a nice coffee cake, perfect for holiday brunch.
I have made this before, and it always turns out wonderful. It's great for breakfast (as a coffee cake) or for dessert... thank you!