Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Moist and delectable. Should be a welcomed alternative to the same ole yellow or chocolate cake
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup peach wine
- 1 tablespoon peach wine
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a bundt pan.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl.
- Mix in vegetable oil, 3/4 cup of peach wine, cinnamon, nutmeg, and yellow cake mix.
- Stir well until everything is moist.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 1 minute.
- Remove from pan while still warm.
- Mix confectioner's sugar and 1/2 tsp peach wine making a glaze.
- Drizzle this glaze over the cake
- Great with ice cream or just plain.
Good cake, as we enjoyed for dinner last night. Giving this a 4 star due to the cinnamon and nutmeg, could hardly be tasted, but anyone who likes peach flavor should try this. Made for Pick a Chef Fall 2012.