Recipe by grandma2969
this is quick to put together and tastes like you took a long time
Top Review by truckercook
I made this for dinner last night. It is delicious. One change that I made was to substitute 4 cups of fresh peaches for the canned. I also needed to bake a bit longer. I left it in the oven until the center firmed up a bit. Thanks for the recipe, it will be made again.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 29 ounces sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, water and oil.
- pour into a lightly greased 13x9" baking pan --
- pour peaches over cake mix,.set aside.
- combine sugar, cream cheese and 5 tbls of reserved peach juice -- beat till smooth --
- pour over peaches and bake at 350* for 50 minutes.