Peaches, vanilla and coconut flavours. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut peaches in half and remove seed.
- 2Peel off the skin and cut halves in half again.
- 3Combine butter, sugar, coconut cream and liqueur in a baking dish.
- 4Place dish on top of stove and stir over heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves.
- 5Bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in peaches.
- 7Cook uncovered in a 200 degree C oven for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until peaches are softened and sauce has thickened.
- 8Cool to room temperature.
- 9Serve in a dessert dish with 2 scoops of ice cream per serving and sprinkled with the coconut.
- 10You can substitute other flavoured liqueurs for the coconut if desired.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Butterscotch Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.8
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 189.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: