Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Peaches, vanilla and coconut flavours. Yum!
Make and share this Peach Butterscotch Sundae recipe from Food.com.
- Cut peaches in half and remove seed.
- Peel off the skin and cut halves in half again.
- Combine butter, sugar, coconut cream and liqueur in a baking dish.
- Place dish on top of stove and stir over heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in peaches.
- Cook uncovered in a 200 degree C oven for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until peaches are softened and sauce has thickened.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Serve in a dessert dish with 2 scoops of ice cream per serving and sprinkled with the coconut.
- You can substitute other flavoured liqueurs for the coconut if desired.