Peach Butter (Sugar Free)
- 2 quarts very ripe peaches, peeled, pitted & chopped
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup white grape juice (concentrated-simmered down from 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except almond extract) in large non-aluminum kettle. Cook over low heat until thick, stirring frequently & skimming if necessary. When suitable thickness, then taste. Add extract if desired.
- Pour into sterile 1/2 pt. or pint jars, cap with sterile lids. Process in boiling water bath for 15 minutes after water returns to boiling. Makes 6-7 cups.