Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe used canned unsweetened peaches instead of fresh.
- 2 cups sliced canned unsweetened peaches, drained
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, plus
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar, plus
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a blender container, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, stirring 2 minutes.
- Pour in a jar and chill.