1/4 Photos of Peach-Brie French Toast
This is best with a fresh peach but it will work with canned peaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray the griddle or pan with non stick spray and heat .
- 2Beat together the egg, 2 tsp cream or milk, sugar and salt until blended but not frothy.
- 3Dip the bread into the egg mix, turning it to coat both sides, and soak for a bit until egg is absorbed.
- 4Grill the bread till golden and egg is cooked.
- 5while bread is grilling saute the peach half in one Tbsp butter.
- 6When done remove to plate and top with Brie and hot sauteed peach slices. Sprinkle with sugar if you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Brie French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 278.6 mg
- Sodium 1279.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 24.6 g