1/1 Photo of Peach Breeze Cocktail
Don't just eat local - drink it as well with this peach cocktail which is a perfect drink to toast the end of summer holidays. Make it with alcohol or without, so anyone can sip and enjoy. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, pit and coarsely chop peaches; place in blender.
- 2Add sugar and ginger; puree until as smooth as possible.
- 3Whirl in water, then lemon juice; puree until mixed.
- 4In 2 freezer containers, stir together peach puree, wine and orange liqueur, if using.
- 5Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- 6Freeze for about 30 minutes or until very cold, stirring once or twice.
- 7Serve in martini-style glass garnished with peach wedge and fresh mint.
- 8Note: For a non-alcoholic drink, stir in lemonade immediately after pureeing, then serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Breeze Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g