Recipe by ladybug(:::)=
This is a peach coffee cake/breakfast cake. Perfect fall brunch item/after dinner dessert to serve with coffee. I had something similar to this once at a brunch and decided to come up with my own version. It's easy to make and never lasts long. I hope you all enjoy it!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (28 ounce) can peaches in heavy syrup (Reserve syrup!)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (NOT prepared)
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain peaches, reserve liquid. Chop peaches into bite size pieces. Mix together cake mix, liquid from peaches, cinnamon, eggs, peaches, oil and vanilla pudding mix. Pour into 9x13 pan and top with crumb topping. Bake at 350 35-45 minutes or until center is just set. Toothpick inserted in center should come out with moist crumbs attached.
- Crumb topping:
- Mix together sugar and flour, add butter and mix with fork until crumbs are size of peas.