1/2 Photos of Peach Bread Pudding
Sydney Mike's Note:
While searching for a peach recipe I came upon this one that can be made any time of year, using either fresh or frozen peaches. A comforting kind of Southern-style recipe! If using frozen peaches, thaw & sugar them to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In mixing bowl, beat together first 6 ingredients, eggs through salt.
- 3In another bowl, combine milk & water, then beat it into the egg mixture.
- 4In greased 1 1/2-quart casserole, layer bread, milk mixture & peaches until all ingredients are used.
- 5Set casserole in pan of hot water & bake 30-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Remove from oven, cool & serve.
- 7Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 392.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g