Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A delicious loaf with orange flavoring from orange juice not concentrate - makes it very practical in my household! A delicious moist loaf that can be made with one large peach! Adapted from More With Less cookbook
- Mix together oil and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add to oil mixture alternately with orange juice.
- Fold in nuts and chopped peaches/apples.
- Bake in a greased 9x5 loaf pan for 50 minutes or until done.
The taste of this bread is wonderful! A couple of things though: there's no temperature to bake it at and cinnamon isn't listed but is in the directions. I went ahead and added it and baked at 350 degrees. I also used apples and walnuts. Made for PAC Fall 2012.