1/1 Photo of Peach Bread
1 hr 45 mins
Southern Living; a favorite family activity is picking fresh peaches from the local peach orchard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Cream butter; gradually add sugar, mixing well.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Mix together next 5 ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with the peaches, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 4Stir in orange juice concentrate and vanilla.
- 5Pour batter into a greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loafpan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- 8Remove from loafpan and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Bread
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 377.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g