Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My aunt made this at a Pampered Chef party and I fell in love. The recipe calls for a small can of peaches, but I like to use a large can; my family loves peaches. I hope you enjoy as much as my family does.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375°F Unroll crescent dough and place on a 15x10 inch rectangular baking stone. Roll dough until perforations are sealed and dough is flat.
- Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Separate eggs for later use, add egg white to the cream cheese mixture. Spread mix evenly over dough.
- Mix together peaches and cinnamon; spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Cut 1 1/2 inch wide slits on each side of dough surrounding mixture alternating dough strips from one side to the other. Fold ends over to seal.
- Combine yolk and water, coat the dough. Crush almonds and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 25-28 minutes.