My aunt made this at a Pampered Chef party and I fell in love. The recipe calls for a small can of peaches, but I like to use a large can; my family loves peaches. I hope you enjoy as much as my family does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Unroll crescent dough and place on a 15x10 inch rectangular baking stone. Roll dough until perforations are sealed and dough is flat.
- 2Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Separate eggs for later use, add egg white to the cream cheese mixture. Spread mix evenly over dough.
- 3Mix together peaches and cinnamon; spread over cream cheese mixture.
- 4Cut 1 1/2 inch wide slits on each side of dough surrounding mixture alternating dough strips from one side to the other. Fold ends over to seal.
- 5Combine yolk and water, coat the dough. Crush almonds and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 25-28 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Braid
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.3
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 114.6 mg
- Sodium 535.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 12.1 g