Barb Gertz's Note:
Sweet,yet tangy, these chicken wings can be made ahead of time, then reheat to crisp. The recipe comes from family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees, line a 15 X 10-inch jelly roll pan with non-stick foil.
- 2In a food processor, combine preserves,brown sugar, garlic and salt; process until garlic is finely chopped.
- 3Remove to a small saucepan, stir in vinegar and bourbon; bring to a simmer over medium heat; cook 5 minutes.
- 4Add cornstarch-water mixture to saucepan; cook 2 minutes or until thickened(you will have about 1 1/2 cups glaze).
- 5Cut wing tips off and discard; cut wings in half at joint for about 36 pieces.
- 6Place on prepared pan; remove 1/2 cup peach-bourbon glaze and set aside; brush wings with 1/2 cup of glaze, roast at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove pan from oven; with tongs ,turn wings over; brush with remaining glaze; roast 15 minutes more,until juices run clear.
- 8To crisp skin, increase oven temperature to broil; broil wings for 2 to 4 minutes, serve with reserved glaze, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Bourbon Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 72.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g