Recipe by stephanierndos
I had a recipe for a Strawberry Whipped Sensation - but, my husband suggested using the fresh peaches we had and graham crackers instead. I went one step further because I had a pint of sweet fresh blueberries & combined the two. In combination with the graham cracker bottom, this tastes like a peach/blueberry cheesecake - frozen, yummy for the hot summer months!
- 2 cups fresh peaches (peaches cut into chunks)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 8 graham crackers, finely crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Place 2 cups of the chunked peaches & blueberries in large bowl. Add condensed milk, juice and 2 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Mix crumbled cookies and butter. Spoon over whipped topping mixture.
- Cover with ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping mixture.
- Freeze 6-8 hours or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil.
- Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert. Use the remaining 2 cups peaches & blueberries to arrange over dessert. Store leftovers in freezer.