Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A wonderful fruit duo combines to make a delicious crumble dessert. Serve with vanilla ice cream and it is even better!
- In large bowl, combine flour, 3/4 c sugar and salt.
- Cut in butter until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Chill topping until ready to use.
- Toss together peaches, blueberries and 1/2 c sugar.
- Pour fruit mixture into 8" ceramic dish.
- Cover fruit with crumble topping.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown.