1 hr 10 mins
A wonderful fruit duo combines to make a delicious crumble dessert. Serve with vanilla ice cream and it is even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine flour, 3/4 c sugar and salt.
- 2Cut in butter until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- 3Chill topping until ready to use.
- 4Toss together peaches, blueberries and 1/2 c sugar.
- 5Pour fruit mixture into 8" ceramic dish.
- 6Cover fruit with crumble topping.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Blueberry Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.8
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 345.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 88.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g