Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Wonderful served warm with vanilla ice cream! Use fresh ripe fruit for a wonderful dessert.
Make and share this Peach Blueberry Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 3⁄4 cups sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter, sliced
- Gently toss the fruit, 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch together in a 2 quart baking dish and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Stir with a fork until crumbly and sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375º for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden.
This recipe was a huge HIT last night for a pot luck birthday party. I substituted the sugar with honey .... soooo delicious and sooo healthy!!! I am definitely making this again and absolutely for a breakfast!!!
Tasted really good, but mine had a ton of liquid in it, did anyone else have this problem?
I cannot believe this hasn't been reviewed until today! Wow what a wonderful full of flavor dessert. Loved the cinnamon and nutmeg in this recipe. Absolutely perfect with my fresh peaches and blueberries. My DD even said it would be good for breakfast without the ice cream of course. Made for Bargain Basement tag game.