Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I tried this recipe from "fine Cooking" Magazine Everyone loved it but don't forget the Icecream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 medium peaches, halved and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 375 degrees 45-60 minutes.
- Butter a 9 inch baking pan.
- In small bowl combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoons salt.
- work the butter into the flour mixture until clumped together when pressed. Mix in the pecans.
- In a large bowl, toss the blueberries and peaches. In a small bowl, combine the sugar with the cornstarch, nutmeg, and remaining 1/8 teaspoons salt and toss this mixture with the fruit.
- Spread the fruit into the pan pressing the streusel into small lumps, sprinkle it over the fruit.
- Bake until the fruit is bubbling in the center and topping is crisp and browned.
- Cool slightly and serve warm with Icecream -- Yummmmm.