1 hr 15 mins
Mama T's Kitchen's Note:
I tried this recipe from "fine Cooking" Magazine Everyone loved it but don't forget the Icecream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1375 degrees 45-60 minutes.
- 2Butter a 9 inch baking pan.
- 3In small bowl combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoons salt.
- 4work the butter into the flour mixture until clumped together when pressed. Mix in the pecans.
- 5In a large bowl, toss the blueberries and peaches. In a small bowl, combine the sugar with the cornstarch, nutmeg, and remaining 1/8 teaspoons salt and toss this mixture with the fruit.
- 6Spread the fruit into the pan pressing the streusel into small lumps, sprinkle it over the fruit.
- 7Bake until the fruit is bubbling in the center and topping is crisp and browned.
- 8Cool slightly and serve warm with Icecream -- Yummmmm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach & Blueberry Crisp With Spiced-Pecan Topping
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.2
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 106.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g