Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Quick & easy to put together for a last minute dessert. Served warm with Ice Cream it is comfort food desert at it's best. Got the recipe off a box of Bisquick years ago and tweaked it to my personal tastes.
- Preheat oven to 375; 350 for glass.
- While oven is preheating, put butter in 8 x 8 x 2 pan, place pan in oven to melt the butter. Keep close watch so that it doesn't burn.
- Mix together Bisquick, Milk, Nutmeg and Cinnamon.
- Remove pan with melted butter from oven, pour batter over melted butter. Stir Lightly just to mix all together.
- Pour Peach Pie filling evenly over batter mixture and then sprinkle Blueberries over top of Peach Pie Filling, DO NOT STIR!
- Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar over the top of everything, if you need more than one TBSP it is ok, but be careful that the cinnamon doesn't overwhelm the taste the fruit.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown.