1 hr 5 mins
Quick & easy to put together for a last minute dessert. Served warm with Ice Cream it is comfort food desert at it's best. Got the recipe off a box of Bisquick years ago and tweaked it to my personal tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375; 350 for glass.
- 2While oven is preheating, put butter in 8 x 8 x 2 pan, place pan in oven to melt the butter. Keep close watch so that it doesn't burn.
- 3Mix together Bisquick, Milk, Nutmeg and Cinnamon.
- 4Remove pan with melted butter from oven, pour batter over melted butter. Stir Lightly just to mix all together.
- 5Pour Peach Pie filling evenly over batter mixture and then sprinkle Blueberries over top of Peach Pie Filling, DO NOT STIR!
- 6Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar over the top of everything, if you need more than one TBSP it is ok, but be careful that the cinnamon doesn't overwhelm the taste the fruit.
- 7Bake for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Blueberry Cobbler-Easy With Bisquick
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 384.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach pie filling