- 1 package peach (frozen, do not thaw)
- 1 package blueberries (frozen, do not thaw)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the frozen fruit in a pie plate.
- Sprinkle it with sugar, tapioca, and lemon juice.
- Microwave it on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove it from the microwave and stir it.
- Prepare cobbler: Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and lemon rind.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until you've formed coarse crumbs.
- Stir in milk.
- Drop by tablespoons over filling.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.