Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A fruit dessert from Felidia restaurant in Manhattan (chef Lidia Bastianich). Cooking time is actually marinating time.
- 10 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced (preferably white)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 cups prosecco wine
- 30 mint leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 pint blueberries
- In large bowl, mix peaches with sugar.
- Mix juices with the prosecco; pour over peaches.
- Add half the mint leaves and let marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Garnish with the remaining mint.