Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The flavours in this are wonderful, very moreish.
Make and share this Peach & Blue Cheese Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 loaf ciabatta, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 200 g mixed salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, torn
- 4 peaches, cut into 8 pieces
- 140 g blue cheese or 140 g brie cheese, cut into chunks
- 100 g sugar snap peas, sliced in half lengthways
- Toast the ciabatta slices and drizzle with 1 tbsp oil.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the remaining oil, honey and lemon juice, then season to taste.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together in a large bowl and toss with the dressing before serving.