This is a wonderful summer treat from the south. These biscuits are slightly sweet, making them a wonderful dessert or breakfast treat. However they pair nicely with just about any meal. If you find yourself with a few ripe peaches, this is an easy and delicious way to use them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Peel peaches, pit them, and dice them into 1/4" pieces.
- 3In a small sauce pan combine peaches, orange liquor, water, sugar, vanilla, and 2 tsp flour. Bring to a boil and continue stirring until mixture is thickened.
- 4Sift 3 cups flour, baking soda, and salt into mixing bowl.
- 5Cut in butter, and mix for about 1 minute.
- 6While mixer is still going, slowly add milk and then peaches. Continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
- 7Spray muffin tins with with cooking spray, and fill each 2/3 full with biscuit mix.
- 8Bake for 17 minutes or until golden brown. (sometimes biscuits will be a little doughy due to the moister in the peaches).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 1095.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: